Sunday, December 31, 2017

About Us

Author & Founder

 Hello Friends, I am Dr Zia Ur Rehman Yousafzai 40 year old Young Man from
 the City of Topi (Swabi) khyber pakhtunkhwa Pakisatan.I am Medical  Doctor
 my Graduation is MBBS  (Bechelor of Medicine,Bechelor of Surgery)   
 MD (Doctor of Medicine)  my Speciality is  CHILD,PSYCHIATRY and FAMILY MEDICINE My experience medical field is 12 years.

Mission

Our Mission is To Provide Free Education To Those Who Can Not Afford Colleges AN IT Training Institute . So Join Us For In Our Mission .

About Website


Welcome To https://www.backtobacknews.tk we build this website to teach Free All Over The World Latest News ,all Topics ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner