Friday, August 31, 2018

Introduction

I have been battle for almost four months, trying to get my head around the issues that arises when you set your indicator or expert adviser to #Property strict. So in this  article I will show you how I went about solving any issues that only arise when you use #property strict. 

Array Out Of Range

This has to be the most talked about error and the most misunderstood error. from my try and error, Its best to avoid using a for loop, instead use a while loop.

int i,        // Bar index Counted_bars; // Number of counted bars //-------------------------------------------------------------------- Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); // Number of counted bars i=Bars-Counted_bars-2;  // Index of the first uncounted while( i>0 ){ i--; }



from MQL5: Traders' Blogs https://ift.tt/2LC69yh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner